Saturday, April 2, 2011

Missing You

I had a dream last night that we got you. You were a little girl, 2yrs old maybe 3. So so beautiful! Your smile was awesome and you were kind and gentle. It was hard to wake up from my dream and know it was just a dream. I don't know if you are a boy or a girl, if you are a little baby or a 3 year old. Maybe you're still in the womb or maybe you're being born right now. It's hard having you so far away and knowing it will be so long before we get to see you. We've said all along that we think we would like a toddler, but a huge part of me hopes you aren't born just yet. I don't want you to know the feeling of loss. The pain of having to leave your Mommy and Daddy, because they can't care for you anymore. I don't want you to feel hunger or cold. I want you to be held as long as you want to be held for. I want you to know security and love, the LOVE of  Jesus. I know a day is coming where you may feel a great loss.You may be to young to understand it. I pray there will be someone there to hold you and tell you they love you. To tell you that Jesus loves you. Tell you that His love is unconditional. That He will never leave you, He always hears you, He will always provide for you and encourage you and strengthen you. You can call on Him any time. Even when you don't know how to pray to Him or what to say there is a "Holy Spirit who intercedes for you with groans that words can not express" Rm8:26. I know today I am thankful for the Holy Spirit who intercedes for me,that He is my great comforter. That His ways are greater then mine. I know it will be a while until I meet you little one. But know that today I was literally down on my face for you. Asking the Lord to protect you and to give you a peace that surpasses all understanding. Whether you are in the womb, walking on a street, or sitting in an orphanage. Where ever you are today and every day,your Mommy is praying for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment