If you know me well you know that I'm a clean freak. Everything in my house has it's place and that's just how I like it. When people ask me what my hobbies are I say cleaning and organizing, oh and Target ;). Some people don't call that a hobby they call it crazy or OCD. But that's just me. My Sister in Laws are both awesome when it comes to sewing. I wish I could say something like that was my hobby, but I just can't get into like they have.
Recently I've started weeding through our play room. Trying to set aside or give away toys that Carson and Chloe are too big for now. Not to mention that we have way WAY to many toys. I've also been trying to figure out how to keep the room from turning into a disaster so quickly. See exhibit A below....
 |
| What happens when a few friends come to play.... |
|
The play room is one of the first rooms you seen when you walk into our house. So my goal over the next few weeks is to kind of give that room a make over at little to no cost. I'm sure Josh will be thrilled to have to help with more of my at home projects :). I recently bought a large map of the world to hang on the wall. Josh made a frame to go around it and next I'm going to paint above it "Go and make Disciples of all the Nations". Stay tuned for pictures of the updated room. Funny I feel like I'm nesting for a new baby or something but no new babies for us. At least not for another year or so. Guess when we do get our little one/ones from Ethiopia we'll be all ready for them if I keep this "nesting" thing up :)
First of all....I had no idea you had a blog. Consider me a follower.
ReplyDeleteHere is mine: www.oliverwritings.blogspot.com
And, for Uganda: www.thankfultogo.blogspot.com
Lauren I just started Blogging again. Mostly I did it so we could keep family and friends updated on our adoption progress. You know me and that I'm not a writer, Not to mention that my grammar and spelling are awful.. so it could make for some interesting reading :)
ReplyDelete