Last Thursday night I was having a pity party. Whining to Josh about how frustrated I was we hadn't started our home study yet. I try to remind myself that it's all in His timing not mine. But, sometimes my emotions get the best of me. Anyway, Friday April 1 was an awesome day. Several of us were at the airport to welcome home our Friends the Tyner's from Ethiopia. They just adopted 2 boys from there.
 |
| Carson and Chloe at the airport with their home made sign | | |
|
 |
| The Tyner's...aren't they a beautiful family!! |
As if that day could have been any better. Our caseworker who is also their caseworker was there. She pulled me aside to say she wanted to start our home study next week. It took every thing in me to keep myself composed and not give her a big hug, jump up and down scream YESSSSSS!. If I could have heard the Lord in an audible voice at that moment I know he would have said " see Michele, I told you to trust me". I did my home study interview yesterday, Tuesday. Josh will do his on Thursday and then we'll go together on Friday. Our Caseworker will write up our home study and then has to get approval from the higher ups. After that we can submit our paperwork to immigration. That's the I- 600A that is on our Adoption Progress checklist on the right of our Blog Page. The process is starting to move along and we are so so so so excited.
Yahoo! Praise God for His perfect timing and presence!
ReplyDeleteWay cool. God is so good and His timing always perfect, although I usually have to admit that after the fact. :)
ReplyDeleteLove you guys.
Aunt Kelley
Yay! So excited for all of you!
ReplyDeletePTL! God is good all the time! Luvin' your new blog.
ReplyDeleteWOW! That is so awesome! Go God! So excited to hear about this journey for your family. I can't wait to read your adoption (love) story!!! He is setting you up for serious blessings!
ReplyDeleteThank you all so much for your words of encouragement and prayers. We truly covet them all.
ReplyDelete