Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fall Festivites

So I think it's Winter...maybe not technically but, today it feels like it. It's cold and rainy, boooo! If know me well, you know  I don't like the cold. I'm happiest in flip flops and a summer dress. Anyway, in honor of Fall being almost over I thought it about time to post our Fall festivities. For your viewing pleasure....
Bouncing on this huge "pillow"

We kicked Fall of by going to the Mayfield Farms Pumpkin Patch with my Brother and his family when they visited in early October.
Taking a hay ride
Jumping off huge hay bales



Making our way through the corn maze






























We carved Pumpkins, the kids picked a Bat and Ariel

 .
The finished project
Some friends came over and trick or treated the neighborhood with us. Lots of fun as always....
Canon dressed as Yoda
The crew

No comments:

Post a Comment