Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving


Kids watching the Pumpkin Pie they made bake
This year we spent Thanksgiving down at Josh's parent's house. It was a really nice few days. Sometimes celebrating holidays is often hectic and not relaxing. However, this year it was none of that. We made crafts, baked, and ate tons of food. We even braved Walmart for some Post Thanksgiving shopping. One of the more comical moments was when Carson told us after eating our Thanksgiving meal that his School Cafeteria's Thanksgiving feast was better.

P.S. I totally stole all these pictures from my Sister In Law, we didn't bring our camera. Also Josh is not pictured here, I know it's terrible. However, if he was you would see him in a recliner chair, watching football, playing with his Dad's I Pad ;)
Boys making hand print Turkeys...just before Aiden spent the rest of that day throwing up :(

The girls making place cards with Grandma
Me being all domestic

Sweet cousins

Carson awaiting his Thanksgiving feast.
Karen's beautiful table
My pretty pretty sister in law, Charity and her hubs Brian
A little post Thanksgiving meal football

No comments:

Post a Comment