Monday, October 24, 2011
Red Snuggle Night
A few weeks ago I bought this red super soft blanket at Sams. We bought a white one last year and after Josh and I fought over it all winter I knew I had to get another when I saw them again this year. They are only $15 so so soft and nice and big. Three Sundays ago we had just got home from Sunday night Church and it was super cold. I got our new red blanket wrapped it around myself and walked around the house with it helping the kids get ready for bed. Josh is almost always the one who puts Carson to bed so I walked in his room to give him a hug and kiss good night. He was cold so I laid down with him a minute in my super warm blanket and then begun Red Snuggle Night. He asked me to put him to bed that night and asked if we could do this every week. I of course said YES, so we named Sunday nights Red Snuggle Night. I almost forgot this week but, Carson yelled down stairs "Mommy don't forget it's Red Snuggle Night". I love that my boy was so excited for to me come up there and spend time with him. He's almost 6 you know and before long he won't be really excited about wrapping up in blanket and hanging out with his Mom. We said our prayers, sung our songs and laid down together for a while. As I was about to get up to leave the room Carson asked "wait Mommy can you stay a little longer" music to my ears I of course said yes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment