 |
| She posed just like this and said "I can't wait to be a ballerina" |
Just 2 more weeks until Chloe starts her first Ballet lesson. She has been asking to take ballet for at least a year now and is beyond excited. She'll often ask me to put on my old ballet shoes and we'll have a pretend ballet class. I've been teaching her how to plie' and tondue. Her plie' is hilarious as she turns her feet out as far as they can go and till she can hardly stand then sticks her bottom way out, she calls it a pee-lay :). She will be taking lessons at
Studio Arts. We visited their studio and love what they offer. They only teach ballet and/or modern until your 12 and once you turn 12 you can take jazz. They do not teach hip hop and other styles of dance. I'm thankful she won't have this temptation. Too many studios have little girls inappropriately shaking their booties and thrusting their hips, this is not what I want for my little girl.
I remember loving ballet and took lessons for many years. I was never very good but, enjoyed what I learned and the friends I made.
My parents mailed me this clipping from a newspaper a while back, recognize the little girl in it?
What's even crazier is they sent it with a sheet of paper covering it and just the face cut out, looks so much like Carson.
The comparison is crazy! Doesn't he even hold his mouth to the side like that too?
ReplyDelete