![]() |
| Outside the postal store to mail our I-600 forms :) |
Hey Ya'll! Ha, just wanted to write that cause I'm from Florida and it's fun to say :) Anyway, we received our home study back right after we returned from Florida. YIPPY!!! The next step was to file our I-600a Immigration Paperwork. We just mailed that off Monday, June 20. Not as quickly as we would have liked since our Homestudy came back 2 weeks ago. However, serving at our Church VBS and then Chloe getting really sick again for a week threw me off my game. Anyway, it's in the mail and thats whats important. Hopefully, our paper work will go through the system really quickly like it did our friends who's came back in 5 days, crazy!
Now that we have our home study we can start applying for grants. I am in the process of filling out paper work for three different ones. I literally spent 8 hours filling out paperwork last week. I didn't imagine it would be so time consuming. We sure are thankful for the opportunity though :). Will update as soon as we hear back about our I-600a (Immigration Paper)

No comments:
Post a Comment