Most are aware now, but in case you didn't already know we are in the progress of Adopting. We have just turned in our Adoption Packet and our now waiting to start our Homestudy. We are super thankful for all the support our family and friends gave to help us raise $1000. Sixseeds Organization gave us an opportunity to raise $1000 by allowing family and friends and many people we didn't even know to comment on an article they wrote about our Adoption. We met our goal and the money allowed us to turn in our Adoption Packet.
Our plan is to update our blog to keep you posted on the latest progress of our adoption and other goings on in the Ellis family. I know in the past I haven't been a very good blogger but I am going to make every effort to do better :).
No comments:
Post a Comment