So I am definitely the worlds worst blogger. I just can't seem to find the time or I guess make the time to update! We celebrated Carson's 3 Birthday just a few weeks ago. He had a Disney Cars theme. He loves "Lighting" It was a very, very small party. However, he didn't know any different and had a great time. It didn't feel all that small because the whole time we either had Josh's parents or my family on the web cam. It was sad to celebrate with out our Florida family. Being away from them has been harder then I had expected. However, having the web cam makes it all a little easier.
Spring is just around the corner and we can't wait. The high this weekend is 77, I can't believe those words are coming out of my mouth! We have been able to play outside the last two days and the kids love that. We enjoy spending time at Church and getting to know new friends. Carson is doing so much better at Sunday School and Puggles. He looks forward to going each week and doesn't want to leave when its time. This is a huge answer to prayer!
Carson and Chloe seem to have changed so much in these last few weeks. Carson has turned into Mr. Independent. He wants to do everything by himself, except for going on the potty. This is an on going battle :). He is loves picking out his own clothes and dressing himself . He wants to wear his tie's and flip flops every day. He insists on wearing his tie's where ever we go. I guess he wants to be just like Daddy. He is always telling me when playing at home that he's going to the Dancing Church and then to Kroger for Macaroni and Cheese. I love the imagination. Chloe is starting to talk up a storm. It seems like every day she says a new word. I'm still working on getting her to say Carson. She doesn't have that one down yet, usually she just yells at him and that gets his attention. She wants to be every where he is and do everything does. They play together a lot because they don't really have any one else to play with yet. I think this has been great for them though!
Josh has finished his State Farm training, woo hoo! He finished at the very top of his class in sales and we are all very, very proud of him. Now he will be going around to different agents offices in the area until one opens up for him. We are getting anxious, probably more me then him :). It could be up to a year before he gets his own Agency. We know the Lord has a perfect timing and a perfect place for him. We try to claim this every day.
My days are filled with the kiddies, cleaning, cooking etc. I have a goal to get through reading the Bible once this year. I am working hard at it and think I will actually achieve it. I'm currently in the Old Testament and the Lord is teaching me a lot through this. I enjoy reading His word and what He teaches me every day. It really is life changing and I hope to read through the Bible every year in the future.
Hopefully my next blog won't be so far away and won't have to be so long. Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment