I have no idea how to make my Blog Page look cool. When ever I make changes it just ends up looking worse. I am obviously Blog Challenged! I'll figure it out one of these days!
Thanks for the blogger template recommendations Brittany and Charity. I just noticed the comments last night. I'm not so good at this. I think those websites will really help me out. Hoping to figure them out tonight!
Hi Michelle! I found a great site where there are free blogger templates :
ReplyDeletehttp://lenatoewsdesigns.blogspot.com/
There are directions there too! It was very simple to "upgrade" my design.
Michele, I use Pyzam.com for all of my layouts. It is free and easy as well. I can show you next time you are over or I'm over there. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the blogger template recommendations Brittany and Charity. I just noticed the comments last night. I'm not so good at this. I think those websites will really help me out. Hoping to figure them out tonight!
ReplyDelete