Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sorry for the delay!


Sorry it's been so long since we have updated. This will probably happen more often then I would like. I have posted some videos and pictures of all the snow that we have had recently in Knoxville. The kids and I headed to Florida this past week and we missed a really great snow. Hopefully we'll get another one of those again. We have really enjoyed our time here in the Sunshine State. The weather was perfect! We spent time in South Florida with the Fink Family and then headed up to Oviedo to spend time with the Ellis Family. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect time. Josh surprised us by flying down mid week to spend time with us in Oviedo. It was a great surprise. Thank you Tim and Karen for a great birthday present for Josh! We loved getting to see so many family and friends that we have really missed. It doesn't make it easy to go back to TN when you're reminded how great it was when we lived in Florida. However, it will be good to get back to our home and our normal routine. I am looking forward to getting back to family there. The kids have been sick for the last three weeks so we have been missing our new niece an nephew Kaitlyn and Aiden . We're praying that everyone stays healthy so we can get back and spend some time with them. Thats it for now. Carson turns three next week so I will do my best to post some birthday pictures and videos. Wow, can't believe he will be three!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me meet up with y'all!! Glad you made it back safely and all is well!!! = )

    ReplyDelete