
Chloe will officially turn one tomorrow January 4th and I can hardly believe it. We celebrated her Birthday a little early while we had some family in town just a few days ago. My Sister In Law LeighAnn and I made her a Butterfly cake. It turned out pretty cute and I saved about $30 making our own instead of trying to buy one. We also dressed her up like a butterfly for the big party. She didn't wear the wings or headband for very long, but wore the tutu the whole time. I also posted a video of her walking for those you who haven't seen it yet. She has been walking for about 2 months now and is into everything and wants to do everything big brother does. Carson enjoys playing with her, but only when its on his agenda :). I think as she gets a little older he will enjoy her even more. She loves him and he can really get her laughing which is so fun to watch. We have two precious kids and are so thankful to be blessed in such an awesome way!
No comments:
Post a Comment