Friday, January 2, 2009

From Oviedo to Tennesse





This blog has been a long time coming. I have thought about starting one for a while now. Once we moved to TN I wanted to start a blog for all those friends and family we don't get to see as often. This is especially for those of you who don't have Facebook. It's a great way to keep all those who are interested in what might be going on in our family in the "know". I am still figuring everything out thats why there are these pictures all over. I will just say now I am not that eloquent in my writing or grammar so you'll have to forgive me for that. I hope to update this as often as possible with stories, pictures, and videos. It will of course mostly be about the kids which I am sure is all most of you care to hear about :). I am happy to brag to who ever will listen, or I guess read.
We are settled pretty well into our Rental Home. It is beginning to feel more like a home and not just a house. We have found our Church home at Seviere Heights Baptist Church and joined last week. So far we are actively involved in the Music Ministry. Josh plays in the Orchestra and I sing in the Choir. We definitely miss being led by Tim, Josh's Dad. I think Carson more then all of us misses him leading us in worship the most. However, if we had to be anywhere else this is a great place to be. We are looking forward to forming some new friendships in the near future. It's been hard coming from a place where we had so many wonderful friends and starting over from scratch. We are very thankful for all the family that we have here. It has made our transition to Tennessee so much easier then we ever thought.
In spite of all the changes the kids have gone through in the last two months they are adjusting very well. Carson just in the last few weeks has had a hard time going to Sunday School and Preschool. He has been crying and hanging onto us when ever we leave which is very strange for him. I think all this change has finally hit him and he's just having a bit of a hard time. Hopefully in the next few weeks he will become more used to our routine here and be happier about going to Church and Preschool which he normally loves.
This first blog is probably way too long but, I wanted to update all those of you who we may not have talked to since we have moved. Praying Blessings on you all, and thanks for reading!
Love, Josh, Michele, Carson, and Chloe

2 comments:

  1. Yay for blogging!!! Thanks for letting me still be a part of the family since you have moved!!! Miss you lots! = )

    ReplyDelete