Chloe had been sick for several days and I had been getting a little stir crazy. Josh very thoughtfully planned some time for Carson and I to go out and eat together. Carson got himself all dressed up and hid in his room until Josh got home :) He rung the door bell and greeted me with a " Wow Mommy you look Beautiful, did that hurt", "Did what hurt?", " When you fell down out of heaven?". Oh my, I wonder who's been giving him dating advice, (Josh). We had dinner and Carson had a list of questions to ask me about. Josh was super sweet to make everything extra special. It also was a great opportunity for Carson to begin to learn how to treat a lady and how to get to know someone. We had a great time and Carson all on his own doing asked if he could treat me to Fro Yo because he had a "free coupon from school". That made the whole date. I'm so thankful!![]() |
| Reading me some of his questions! |

No comments:
Post a Comment