Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Man's best friend.....


Welcome to the Ellis family Tebow! This is our super cute new Puppy. We've been discussing getting a dog for a little while now. We visited the animal shelter a few weeks ago but didn't see any dog that we thought was ours. On the way home from Josh's office a few weeks ago the kids and I saw a sign on a street near our house that said " Free lab mix Puppy's". I gave the number a call, and then next thing I knew Josh was brining home our new little addition.
Sign for Free Puppies!
 I should have know when I sent Josh to check the Puppy out that we would be bringing him home the same night. We're thankful for our friends the Phillip's who had a crate, dog bowls, and a leash they weren't using. Tebow was born on October 19 and we brought him home November 19 when he was just 5 1/2 weeks. The family that had him were looking to get rid of the puppies and felt they were ready. Although we thought he was still young to be away from his Mom we knew if we didn't take him then someone else would. We love this little Puppy so much! He's like to chew on everything. So far he hasn't destroyed anything but I know that day is coming! The kids are a great help with him and I'm hoping that doesn't wear off any time soon. Puppies are hard work people, fun but work!
Tebow is a hit with the kids in the neighborhood

No comments:

Post a Comment