| Pop Chips, you can find them at Kroger in the Organic section |
| Tangy Carolina BBQ chips by Lays |
If your not into the low fat all natural deal, like Josh :), these are awesome. Our friends Shane and Amanda Phillips introduced us to them and they are very very addicting.
| Honest Kids Juice pouch thing :) |
These are great, very low in sugar, organic and don't have high fructose corn syrup which is hard to find in kids juice boxes, unless you're buying apple juice and that has a lot of sugar. They have several different flavors, I like the berry lemonade and the kids like the grape and apple juice. Again these are organic and on the expensive side so watch for a sale.
| Mrs. Meyers Counter Top cleaner and Hand Soap |
We love love love Mrs. Meyer's products, they smell really good and don't have the harmful chemicals so many other products have. So far we've only tried the counter top cleaner and hand soap. Basil is our favorite scent, but lavender is pretty good too.
| Moms Best Natural Cereal |
I tried this brand of cereal about a year ago and have bought nothing else since. I original bought them because of the cost, about $2 a box, and because they are all natural with no artificial colors or high fructose corn syrup. They taste just like the real brand of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, Frosted Mini Wheats, Raisin Bran etc. I like to eat the sweeter cereals for a snack at night. These are really affordable and tasty. You can find them at Walmart or Kroger. Kroger had them on sale a few months ago and I got them for $1.50 a box :)
| Water Bottles |
| Downy Fabric Softener |
I tried this ice cream about a month ago and love it. To me it taste just like real Mint Choc Cookie ice cream, but this one is half the fat of the real stuff. It has the Grass Hopper cookies in it instead of the choc chips and it's really good.
We do our fare share of entertaining and these drink dispensers are great. We love to drink Arnold Palmers and seems like so many others do too. It's practical and pretty and you can put all different kinds of drink combinations in it :). I stole the idea from my Sister in Law, LeighAnn and I bought mine at JCPenny's. I saw it just the other day at Ross for $19.99.
I hung these in our kitchen pantry just the other day. I really dislike having papers and clutter all over my counter. With school starting the kids come home every day with tons of papers. So in an effort to keep my kitchen counters less cluttered I hung these to file the kids and Josh and my stuff away in. So far it's a huge help!
No comments:
Post a Comment