As usual I'm way behind on the Blog. I'm getting ready to post the kids top 10 for the 2012 school year, so I figure I better get around to updating on the last few months. In an effort to make this short and sweet I'll just post a few pictures/videos of how we spent the summer. We kicked things off with swim lessons for Chloe. She has come a long way this summer.
 |
| 4th of July at my parents in Florida, the kids had a parade |
 |
| Chloe snorkeling at Penut Island |
 |
| Carson got to be the Ring Bearer in Josh's cousins wedding |
 |
| Carson was Baptized by his Grandpa, Tim |
 |
Celebrating Carson's Baptism with family
|
 |
Carson played T-Ball
|
 |
| Our family camping trip with my parents and Brother and his family |
 |
| Hiking on our camping trip |
 |
Josh and I celebrated 10 years of marriage.
|
It was a awesome summer and it flew by. Carson started first grade last week and I am missing him so much when he's gone. Chloe starts preschool tomorrow and she is super excited. I'm treasuring this last year with my girl while she's still at home most days. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself when both kids are in school next year. I hope we'll have an adoption referral by this time next year and have brought home our new little ones. The wait is soooo long!
No comments:
Post a Comment